Thursday, September 29, 2005

Family Update Roundup

Sorry that I haven't posted lately, but the good news is that the time has been spent getting ready for Baby.

I realized that the only reason I have not posted pictures from Natalie's shower, previous mentioned here, was because I had not cropped them. I decided that I did not want to wait any more. So they are uncropped, but available as a new FlickR Set. If you have pictures from that day, please email them to us.

Speaking of Shower pictures, I added a few more to the set from Mariann's Shower a while ago. Take another look if you are interested.

The most recent Obstitrician appointment last Monday confirmed that Baby is very comfortable inside Andrea's tummy. You never can tell when it will happen, but those who guessed on or after October 10th have better odds at this point.

Baby has spent most of the last few months on the right side of Andrea's stomach. However, on Tuesday Baby decided to poke out on the left side. As I was trying to capture the movement on video, Baby jumped to the right. I didn't see it very well out of the LCD, but out of the corner of my eye I saw a huge movement that was very fast. I'll have to check the video to see if I caught it. After I'd put the camera away, Baby jumped back over to the left in another big movement! I couldn't believe how fast and pronounced these movements were.

That's all the Family news for now, stay tuned...

No comments: