Thursday, August 25, 2005

Perpetual Motion

Baby keeps growing! Andrea has been especially tired the last few days and it seems to correspond with a lot of energy going to Baby. Also Baby has continued to be really active. I can see either head or butt moving from one side of Andrea's stomach to the other side. It's so amazing to think about there being a little person in there. I'm sure that's what every parent thinks about, but it's our turn!

Today is Andrea's last day of work at InnerWorks, after this she'll hopefully have some time to prepare for baby and rest more during the day (she seems to focus on the former, while I'm hoping for the latter). Tonight is our Childbirth Education Class #3. I have not yet watched the video from last week's class that occurred while I was gone, but Andrea assurred me that I would be able to go tonight without having seen it.

October is coming fast!

No comments: