Friday, August 12, 2005

Second time is NOT a charm...

So today is a big day for news: This morning was our second ultra-sound appointment. Unfortunately, because Baby was hiding and possibly because our technician was not very experienced, we didn't get pictures that were nearly as good as the first ones. However, it was fun to get a peak at Baby again and this time I brought the video camera. Unfortunately, since I'm going to be in Germany next week, I don't know when I'll get a chance to look at the video (not to mention that my priority should be getting the nursery ready!!), but there may be a pre-natal BabyCast if time permits...

The second big new item today is Katie's Eye Exam, but that's going on as we speak, so no definitive news yet. I'll post an update as soon as I hear from Andrea how the tests went. If the retina looks good (no high risk of detaching), then we are planning to go forward with the Cataract removal. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: