Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Time Flies When You Have a Little Boy

Today went by so quickly! This morning we had a painter come by to fix some bad caulking lines in our living room. Then Garrett had a bath before Danielle arrived in the afternoon for a visit. Since we had run out of Pampers earlier in the day, and since the Target brand diapers seem to guarantee a wet outfit with each wet diaper, I went to the store. Three stores later I had diapers, household items and food and it was 8pm! After dinner we spent some time together but both Andrea and Garrett fell asleep by 10:30. It's amazing how quickly the day whized by, and I want these days when I am home to go slowly...



Today I am posting two bath pictures. The first was taken after Garrett's bath today and it's coupled with a photo of Garrett in a bathrobe after his first bath at home. He is just so darn cute!




I have heard (and experienced) that the Flash Video from yesterday will only work with the latest version of the Flash plugin. Also note that the Macromedia website states that after installing the plugin you may have to reboot. I would change may to will since it seems to be a given. Sorry if anyone is struggling with the technology, that wasn't my intention. If I had a little more time and more control over the hosting I would post it in a format that had more flexibility (downloadable, etc). However, if I had not used VideoEgg to upload this video, it probably would have been a month before any video made it's way to posting, so hopefully we can work out the details.

No comments: