Tuesday, November 22, 2005

More than Batteries not Included

We had a hard time locating a travel swing for Garrett. Our model of choice, the Fisher Price Open Top Take-Along Swing, must be on the way out because we called three different Target stores before finding one that had it in stock. We would not have made it in time except that Target stays open until 11pm during the holiday shopping season. However, when we arrived I found out that what they had was one opened box. That was the only one in the store. Since I knew there was no way to get to the only other Target in our area that has one before it closed, I bought it, intending to return it if needed. When I tried to assemble it tonight, I found out that the open box is missing the two screws. So obviously this unit has to go back to Target.

No comments: