Monday, November 28, 2005

Special Delivery

Andrea can say more about what happened during the day today; however, I did hear that Garrett made his first visit to the barn and that Bebe liked Garrett a lot.

I was at work until just before 5, when I rushed home to make sure I caught Cy at home (he had promised to come by at 5). Cy was nice enough to help me load our couch into the Explorer so I could bring it to Orange County and drop it off at the upholstery shop. The living room looks so bare without the couch, but we are looking forward to having it restuffed and reupholstered.

After dropping the couch off in Laguna, I headed to Danielle's. Garrett and I had some time together and then I tried to help Danielle with dinner. Garrett had fun swinging and then bouncing on Danielle's knee during dinner. Danielle is such a great aunt and loves Garrett so much. It is wonderful to see them together. We could not get Daisy (Danielle's dalmation) to sit still long enough to take a good picture of the three of them. Of course, Bella is super curious about Garrett and can't stay away. Or maybe its that she wants the attention that Garrett is getting, so she tries to sneak in and steal the show! After dinner, Garrett had a long feeding, with a few interruptions for diaper changes, while I packed up and did dishes (bottles create a lot of extra work!). By the time we got everything in the car and headed out it was after 11, so once we arrived home we simply unpacked and headed to bed.

No comments: