Sunday, November 13, 2005

Saturday at Home

Today was quiet compared to yesterday. We spent the morning at home, although I spent some time with our neighbor Cy helping set up a new DSL connection and connect the DVD player to their new TV. After all the help that Cy has given us over the last five years living here, it was wonderful to be able to help him with something. Around noon we decided to take a nap because everyone was tired from the late evening last night.


When we woke up we went for our family walk and then to Costco, specifically for batteries. However, once there we did some Christmas shopping. I am really enjoying shopping this year. I think it's because we've come up with part practical, part fun ideas for almost everyone on our list. Back at home we had dinner and spent time together. I go back to work on Monday, so I am savoring every second left of being home. I forgot to include it yesterday, but Garrett weighed in at 7 lbs, 14 ounces!

No comments: