Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Ontario Thrills

Our outing for today was to Ontario Mills. We went to Motherhood Maternity to find some nursing tops for Andrea. We also went to Baby's 'R Us. Garrett did not show much interest in either store, but he made it very clear that he does not like it when the stroller stops! We also bought a few Christmas gifts, but to say where or what would ruin some surprises.

Garrett really likes to arch his back. Not only does he do it during tummy time, but also when he's on my shoulder. He has very strong back and neck muscles for a newborn, and he uses them to arch so much that I have to hold on with both hands.

I found out today that my company wants me to go to Germany for a week starting November 26th. I don't like the idea of missing a whole week of Garrett's life, especially so early in it, but Andrea has assured me that she will take lots of pictures and video, and she's going to post on "What's Up Cordova-Caddes", so family and friends won't be missing out.

No comments: